ERPLY Books makes everyday accounting easy and helps you to focus on growing your business. We offer flexible solutions for enterprises, that simplify day-to-day work in the entire company and in departments and subsidiaries.
How ERPLY Books works?
ERPLY Books has many features that automate your accounting processes and improve your accounting experience. To see the full list of functionalities, look from YES LIST.
The next paragraphs show the key features we think might be valuable for you. If you have additional questions how those processes work, then all of them are provided with tutorial links and we are happy to answer additional questions by phone/email.
|ERPLY Books covers all the accounting related operations and much more. Small business can use all default settings and enterprise can adjust the software according to necessity.
When creating a new organisation in ERPLY Books, all the rules are set by default. User can adjust them according to necessity.
- Personalized chart of accounts, VAT rates, articles, etc.;
- User can create personal reports in report generator;
- Compile adapted balance and income reports etc.;
- Reports in basic and reporting currency;
- Add soft key buttons;
- Automate bank operations, account rules, purchases etc with your own rules;
- These are not all the available options.
Work between different projects and departments
If your business has many locations, projects or objects, then you can administer them through projects.
- Project groups helps to get an overview and manage projects;
- It’s possible to group up similar projects;
- You can divide purchase invoices between projects;
- You can add one or many projects to one transaction;
- User can filter reports according to projects;
- It is possible to link invoices with one or many projects;
- Add a main project to a project- then projects will be added automatically.
Purchase inbox in ERPLY Books saves about 80% of time by automating the process. Every organisation has their own unique email address, where customers and suppliers can send their invoices. Purchase invoices that have been sent to this email are easy to enter: on the right you see the invoice; on the left you can enter it.
- Give your suppliers your ERPLY Books’ email. Sent emails and attached files will be saved and archived immediately to ERPLY Books;
- All documents are in one place and archived so none of the documents go missing;
- PDF parser and processing e-invoices automatically helps with compiling invoices;
- Archive picture/PDF/e-invoice, compile payment files;
- E-invoices – ERPLY Books supports Fitek and Omniva e-invoice solutions. Automatical configuration saves time on manual data entry.
ERPLY Books supports all banks (bank import and compiling the payment file). Upload your file into the system through bank import and let ERPLY Books connect payments with invoices automatically.
- Bank import can recognise up to 100% of the transactions;
- You can automate bank import even more through different bank rules;
- We support importing the bank statement from various countries and also from PayPal. It is possible to accustom any bank statements to ERPLY Books.
- SEPA payment files can be compiled for payments, for purchase invoices and for making other payments;
- Same supplier invoices will be generated into one payment.
Invoice approval allows to track who and when have confirmed or rejected the emails. That reduces the risk of paying for the wrong invoices. Because it’s possible to approve both files and invoices it works as a digital archive.
- define different invoice approval rules according to your requirements;
- using purchase inbox allows to import purchase invoices into system and confirm or reject them. At the same time you can see invoice in PDF;
- archiving documents digitally;
- system provides that rejected invoices will not be send out.
When importing great amount of data, it is best to use CSV files rather than just copy and paste technique. In need of importing smaller amounts of data, we highly recommend using Excel to just copy and paste all the necessary information. It’s possible to automate the importing when you need to do it regularly.
- When importing more than 1000 invoices, use the CSV file;
- We recommend using Excel when importing smaller amounts of data (Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V key combinations);
- If importing data regularly, use software that does that for you.
ERPLY POS and Inventory integration
ERPLY POS and Inventory integration is suitable both for small companies and enterprises. Thanks to project module, it is possible to add up to 500 different departments. Automatic synchronisation interprets all documents into form you need in your accounting.
- Synchronise all data needed;
- Add extra rules if needed;
- Account mapping enables to process invoices by product groups, customers or by other options.
Account mapping means a lot of rules with different hierarchy. For example you can separate out that revenues connected with main company goes to account “X”, revenues from Latvian customers goes to account “Y” and all the other revenues goes to account “Z”.
- Automate synchronization of all the transactions from outer system: invoices, inventory transactions, incomes;
- Automate data entry in Books: purchase expense account according to supplier, VAT accounts according to transaction type etc.
In addition to standard features like general ledger, trial balance and VAT report, ERPLY Books enables to see company’s finances through modified balance and income statement and other preconfigured reports. If you want to configure reports according to your needs, then you have a report generator, that enables access to database.
- Upload your reports to Excel or into PDF file;
- Tax Office reports: KMD, VD, TSD;
- CEO reports: financial ratios, 12 months profit etc.
Report generator gives access to data. The user doesn’t have to know the database rules. If there is something missing in ERPLY Books reports, then report generator will help you. Of course you can adjust existing reports – add/ delete rows and adjust printing the PDF. The main idea of this generator is to create new reports.
- See sales in different countries;
- Find lost/ wrote down/ deleted invoices and journals;
- Compile Intrastat reports;
- Control movement between inventories;
- See the statuses of the emails (e.g. account statements etc).
Tracking debts and automatic payment reminders
ERPLY Books helps you to keep an eye on your debtors and paid prepayments. Also you can track invoices in past, to get information about incomes in past period.
- Customer report gives an overview about paid and unpaid invoices. You can see which of the customers are still in debt;
- Send regular reminders and account statements to customers;
- Add rules to send automatic payment reminders;
- Send account statements regularly to suppliers.
Key Performance Indicator
ERPLY Books includes about 50 KPI’s that user can see on graphics. There are both usual financial KPI’s (ROE, ROA, ROR etc) and liquidity, bankrupt KPI’s. In addition, KPI’s module allows to compare different years and filter results in projects.
Fixed assets module in ERPLY Books helps to manage assets easily – register fixed assets and calculate depreciation etc.
- When buying fixed assets, it’s easy to import data by copying it from Excel;
- In addition, other low value assets can also be taken into account;
- Track fixed assets with projects.
Reporting person is someone, who will be given money for financial transactions that are related to organisation. Usually, this person is an accountant but it’s not unusual that this person is regular employee from company. In ERPLY Books, it’s easy to manage reporting persons through different modules.
- Enter all transaction in such way that there will be one reporting person purchase document per month;
- Enter all purchases to reporting person, even if he/ she used the company credit card
- Archive all documents – when it’s paper document, make picture and upload it. Therefore no documents will be missing;
- Once a month, print out a document, that you can give to employee for signing;
- Add other employee related operations (e.g. advance payment, payment, business travel fees etc).
Internet-based accounting software as a platform
ERPLY Books cloud-based software enables access to data in every time and in every place.
- ERPLY Books can be used in every place and device that has internet and web browser;
- The software is constantly updated and updates are done in real time, which does not require you to make any additional moves;
- You can connect other softwares with ERPLY Books- Make API integration by yourself, use already excisting integrations or functions, that helps to import or export information.
API enables to connect different softwares with ERPLY Books. For example, if you need to sync invoices from third party then it’s really easy to do with API.
For Franchise manager
ERPLY Books is an accounting software that allows to make all the accounting operations. Therefore, organisations can use it as a central accounting system for all their accounting problems – all information, documents and report files are in one place.
- Automatically gather organisations financial and tax reports and see a list of organisations that have not filed reports.
- Integrated open receivables and open payables;
- Use KPI’s to see financial details of organisations:
- For example, see departments/ stores that are potentially going into bankruptcy (by using Altman Z score);
- See the burn rate for every department/ store;
- See who is doing the best and who needs support.
Corporate level features
- Dividing journals between projects;
- Validation functionality for journals;
- Adding automatic dimensions;
- Integration with some of your systems – we have made integrations with different softwares;
- Opportunity to have your own server.