E-commerce and ERPLY Books go together like peanut butter and jelly.
E-commerce currently already accounts for at least 15% of the total retail trade volume. Today, e-commerce can be found in a wide variety of channels. The most popular way of selling one’s products/services in e-commerce is an online store created by the seller, but e-commerce can also be done on social media channels, buying and selling portals, mobile applications, and various common platforms. A successful e-store also requires good accounting skills. The ERPLY Books software is compatible with various e-store platforms, which makes the accountant’s work much easier and faster. All sales transactions made in the e-store are received in the accounting software in minutes. By choosing the ERPLY Books software for your e-store’s accounting, the entire work process will be faster and you will have significantly more time for other store-related tasks!
ERPLY Books has all the necessary functions for e-commerce:
- Better managed e-store sales and reporting.
- A better overview of the orders placed in the e-store and corresponding receipts.
- A clear overview of unpaid and received e-store sales invoices.
- Management reports provide a detailed overview of the sales revenue of the e-store and its development.
- Easily manage payments, credit card payments and generate sales invoices based on orders.
- Automated options have been created to import all necessary lists into ERPLY Books: invoices, payments, customers, articles, accounts and even invoice lines.
- All sales made by the company are automatically transferred to the ERPLY Books software for accounting purposes.
- The software also works with warehouse purchase invoices in the same way.
- The software has a report module where you can see, for example, the balance sheet, profit, and loss statement, and cash flow statement.
- Detailed views of reports show rows by accounts.
- With the help of a comparative report, it is possible to analyze and compare different reporting periods. You can compare, for example, two months and years.
- In the case of sent invoices, you can monitor whether the customer has opened them, and reminders can be set up in case the payment deadline is exceeded.
- Based on the settings, invoices can be made into recurring invoices which means that the software will automatically send the invoices out.