Why do construction companies choose ERPLY Books accounting software?
Construction companies play a key role in the socioeconomic development of our society. Companies engaged in construction activities create wealth, which constitutes a significant part of the gross domestic product of the Estonian state. In order to correctly reflect the financial status, cash flows, and economic results of construction companies, accounting plays an important role, which is most convenient to do in the ERPLY Books software. The construction sector shapes our living environment, creates new jobs, and supports the sustainable development of the economy. It is important for construction companies to constantly contribute to the stable development of this sector, which includes everything that happens in the company, including accounting. If You do the accounting of this field in ERPLY Books software, the entire workflow is faster, more time-efficient and, thanks to the new functions, also more innovative.
ERPLY Books has all the features a construction company needs:
- Cloud-based software allows access to data anytime, anywhere.
- The payroll module in ERPLY Books allows you to use data from work time tracking software for:
- calculating employees’ salaries
- calculating the state taxes payable
- sending payslips to employees
- submitting a TSD to the Tax and Customs Office
- determining formulas for vacation pay, sickness benefits, and other situations.
- Automate your company’s payroll process with the ERPLY Books and time-tracking software.
- ERPLY Books has a bank import function that can automate up to 100% of all payments.
- Businesses of all sizes that have to accept bank payments can automate their payable and receivable invoices.
- When your company’s accountant goes on vacation, payments will still go to Books, and ERPLY Books will continue to work by identifying and combining as many payments as possible.
- In the case of sent invoices, you can monitor whether the customer has opened them, and reminders can be set if the payment deadline is exceeded.
- According to the settings, invoices can be made into recurring invoices, which means that the software automatically sends out the invoice itself.
- The software has a reporting module where you can see, for example, a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement, and balance sheet.
- Detailed views of reports show rows by account.
- With the help of a comparative report, it is possible to analyze and compare different reporting periods. You can compare, for example, two months and years.
- If you have several different departments and want to display a report for only one department, the project and location-based report allow this.
- The fixed assets module helps manage the company’s fixed assets – to account for them and calculate depreciation.