Registering a new user
For registering a new user on ERPLY Books open https://app.erplybooks.com/register
Fill in the required fields, and press “Sign up”. Open your email inbox and follow the instructions in the email you received.
Registering a new user for ERPLY Inventory
Log in to ERPLY Inventory and then:
- Press Accounting in the ERPLY Inventory menu.
- ERPLY Inventory will redirect you to a new page. Enter your login details for ERPLY Inventory.
- If the login is successful, it will display the following options:
- A. Create a new ERPLY Books user
- B. Log in with an existing ERPLY Books user
If you have not used ERPLY Books before and have not created an account, select A. If you already have an ERPLY Books user and organisation that you wish to connect to ERPLY Inventory, select B.
Please note! To connect an existing organisation, you need to be its administrator.
A. Create a new ERPLY Books user
The user is redirected to create a new ERPLY Books account. Enter your email address, go to your inbox, and follow the instructions. After that, you will be redirected to the software automatically. Later on, you will have two login options:
- By pressing the Accounting button on ERPLY Inventory, you can log in with your ERPLY Inventory username, password, and client code.
- At https://app.erplybooks.com/erply_login, you can log in with your ERPLY Inventory username, password, and client code.
B. Log in with an existing ERPLY Books user
The user is redirected to the login page. Enter your ERPLY Books username and password. A new page will open, from where you can choose the company to continue working with. On this page you will see all of your managed organisations on ERPLY Books. Later on, you will have three login options:
- At https://app.erplybooks.com/, you can log in with your existing ERPLY Books username and password.
- When pressing Accounting in the ERPLY Inventory software, you can log in with your ERPLY Inventory username, password, and client code.
- You can also log in at https://app.erplybooks.com/erply_login with your ERPLY Inventory username, password, and client code.
Granting access for users
As the administrator of an organisation, you can approve and reject access for users of ERPLY Inventory to that organisation on ERPLY Books. You can view and manage users of ERPLY Inventory in the Users module of Books. A confirmed user will have to go through a similar process as the people who register (as described above) at first login. All users begin the registering and login process by pressing Accounting in ERPLY Inventory.
Disconnecting ERPLY Inventory from ERPLY Books
To remove a connection, go to the Users module and set the statuses of all external users as Pending. When the status of the last user is changed, the connection between ERPLY Inventory and ERPLY Books is severed.