The ordinary process of purchase orders in ERPLY Books is explained in more detail in the following scheme.
- Add P/O to the backoffice.
- Print out checks:
- open P/O’s in ERPLY Books;
- select P/O’s you want to pay;
- click “export payments to file”;
- edit information if needed (check number, amount etc);
- click “export payments to file”.
- — Do not close the module —
- Print the checks and send them out.
- Click on the “mark as paid” – then ERPLY Books will create payment with the “pending money” system account (you can change it in settings -> initial data -> system accounts).
- Now you can send out the payment details (click send -> print -> send email) for positive pay.
Now you can wait the goods. Once the goods arrive you can select P/O and create invoice from it. The prepayment will be automatically connected with purchase invoice.