You control who has access to Your Data
The Data entered, or imported on instruction, by You is stored securely in a database and is only accessible to any person You have authorized to use the Service.
N.B.: every authorization may be terminated or limited by other authorized users according to the privileges given to users. For example if user A and B have administrator privileges then both of them have the right to terminate other users access to the organisation. And if A has administrator and B don’t have administrator privileges, A can terminate B access to the organisation but B don’t have that privilege against A.
It is Your responsibility to keep Your password safe
ERPLY Books, it’s staff and partners do not have access to Your password and are therefore unable to access Your Organisation’s account or Data without receiving an invitation to do so from You.
Information we collect and receive
ERPLY Books may collect and receive Customer Data, other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways. When you visit or use our Website or Services in any way, we collect and process different types of information about you:
- Customer Data. Customers or individuals granted access to a Workspace by a Customer (“Authorized Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to ERPLY Books when using the Services. Such information can vary depending on your use of the Website or Services. Such information may include your customers or employees personal data such as:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, username, email adress or similar identifiers.
- Contact Data including billing address, email address, webpage, fax and telephone numbers. Such information can also include contact persons and representatives data.
- Financial Data including invoices, bank transactions, journals and other financial info you have stored to the platform.
- Other Information. ERPLY Books also collects, generates and/or receives Other Information:
- Log Data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time the Services were used, User identificator, and what processing was done. Our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Websites or Services and record it.
- Services Metadata may include logs about features, content and links you interact with and what Third Party Services are used (if any). When an Authorized User interacts with the Services, metadata is generated that provides additional context about the way Authorized Users work.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, time zone setting and location, and other technology you use to access for processing purposes of Services.
- Profile Data includes account purchases or orders made by you, your preferences, feedback, communications and survey responses, and your login username and password.
- Third Party Services. Customer can choose to permit or restrict Third Party Services. Typically, Third Party Services are software that integrate with our Services, and Customer can permit its Authorized Users to enable and disable these integrations for their Workspace. Once enabled, the provider of a Third Party Service may share certain information with ERPLY Books. Authorized Users should check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services to understand what data may be disclosed to ERPLY Books. When a Third Party Service is enabled, ERPLY Books is authorized to connect and access Other Information made available to ERPLY Books in accordance with our agreement with the Third Party Provider.
- Third Party Data. ERPLY Books may receive data about organizations, industries, Website visitors, marketing campaigns and other matters related to our business from parent corporation(s), affiliates and subsidiaries, our partners or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This data may be combined with Other Information we collect and might include aggregate level data.
- Additional Information Provided to ERPLY Books. We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with ERPLY Books.
Generally, no one is under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide any Customer Data or Other Information (collectively, “Information”). However, certain Information is collected automatically and, if some Information, such as Workspace setup details, is not provided, we may be unable to provide the Services. Moreover, certain information provided by Customer to ERPLY can vary depending on the agreed-upon contractual obligations of both parties and hence this list of data being processed by ERPLY Books can differ. ERPLY Books is not obligated to know about the data which the Customer inserts into the ERPLY Books Services and Websites, and Customer is 100% owner of their data, hence Controller to their data and obligated to follow the current Data Protection Law.
How we use the information
Customer Data will be used by ERPLY Books in accordance with Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by Data Protection Law or other applicable law. ERPLY Books is a processor of Customer Data and Customer is the controller.
ERPLY Books uses Other Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, Websites and business. More specifically, ERPLY Books uses Other Information:
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our Services, Websites and business. This includes use of Other Information to support delivery of the Services under a Customer Agreement, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities or at an Authorized User’s request.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions. If you contact us, we may use your Other Information to respond.
- To develop and provide additional features. ERPLY Books tries to make the Services as useful as possible for specific Workspaces and Authorized Users. For example, we may identify organizational trends and insights, to customize a Services experience or create new productivity features and products.
- To send emails and other communications. We may send you service, technical and other administrative emails, messages and other types of communications. We may also contact you to inform you about changes in our Services, our Services offerings, and important Services-related notices, such as security and fraud notices. These communications are considered part of the Services and you may not opt out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product features, promotional communications or other news about ERPLY Books. These are marketing messages so you can control whether you receive them.
- For billing, account management and other administrative matters. ERPLY Books may need to contact you for invoicing, account management and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
How we share and disclose information
Customers determine their own policies and practices for the sharing and disclosure of Information, and ERPLY Books does not control how they or any other third parties choose to share or disclose Information.
- Customer’s Instructions. ERPLY Books will solely share and disclose Customer Data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and in compliance with applicable law and legal process.
- Displaying the Services. When an Authorized User submits Other Information, it may be displayed to other Authorized Users.
- Customer Access. Owners, administrators and Authorized Users may be able to access, modify or restrict access to Other Information.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners. We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business.
- Third Party Services. Customer may enable or permit Authorized Users to enable Third Party Services. When enabled, ERPLY Books may share Other Information with Third Party Services. Third Party Services are not owned or controlled by ERPLY Books and third parties that have been granted access to Other Information may have their own policies and practices for its collection and use. Please check the privacy settings and notices in these Third Party Services or contact the provider for any questions.
- Corporate Affiliates. ERPLY Books may share Other Information with its corporate affiliates, parents and/or subsidiaries.
- During a Change to ERPLY Books’ Business. If ERPLY Books engages in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of ERPLY Books’ assets or stock, financing, public offering of securities, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence), some or all Other Information may be shared or transferred, subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- Aggregated or De-identified Data. We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified Other Information for any purpose.
- To Comply with Laws. If we receive a request for information, we may disclose Other Information if we reasonably believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud, and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of ERPLY Books or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
- With Consent. ERPLY Books may share Other Information with third parties when we have consent to do so.
ERPLY Books is committed to ensuring that you have control and visibility to your personal data and it´s processing. Below is a summary of your rights and additional commitments from ERPLY Books. You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com. ERPLY Books will only process requests from individuals directly associated to ERPLY Books Services, hence will only process requests about Personal Data for which ERPLY Books is controller party. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you have provided to us is accurate and up-to-date.
Right of Access. You can request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
Right to Erasure (‘Right to be Forgotten’). You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted in certain circumstances including:
- The personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were initially collected;
- You withdraw your provided consent for processing (Only applicable for processing where consent was required);
- You object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds justifying us processing the personal data;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed; or
- To comply with a legal obligation.
Right to Restriction of Processing. You can ask us to restrict use of your personal data where:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- The processing is unlawful but you do not want it erased;
- We no longer need the personal data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- You have objected to the processing and verification as to our overriding legitimate grounds is pending.
We can continue to use your personal data:
- Where we have your consent to do so;
- For the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- To protect the rights of another; or
- For reasons of important public interest.
Right to Data Portability. Where you have provided personal data to us, you have a right to receive such personal data back in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format, and to have those data transmitted to a third-party data controller without hindrance but in each case only where:
- The processing is carried out by automated means; and
- The processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you.
Right to Object. You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data in those cases where we are processing your personal data in reliance on our legitimate interests. In such a case we will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate interests which override your interests. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, announcements, or other communications and/or services from ERPLY Books, please do not opt-in for those communications or services at the time of registration. ERPLY Books only exercises two types of consents which of first is required for us to provide Services to Customer and such consent can be only opted-out once legal agreement and obligations between ERPLY Books and the Customer has ended. If Customer has opted-in to direct marketing consent, the Customer is given option to discontinue receiving future communications (i.e., unsubscribe) from ERPLY Books via e-mail. Simply follow the unsubscribe process or directions provided at the bottom of the e-mail.
Right to Complain. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement, if you are unhappy with how we are processing your personal data. We will respond to your request in writing, or orally if requested, as soon as practicable and in any event not more than one month after receipt of your request. That period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. All requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Identifying The Data Controller And Processor
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of information. In general, Customer is the controller of Customer Data. In general, ERPLY Books is the processor of Customer Data and the controller of Other Information.
ERPLY Books monitors system usage
ERPLY Books staff and key commercial partners can access non-identifying and aggregated usage information and transaction volumes in order to better understand how our customers are using the Service so we can improve the system design and where appropriate have the system prompt users with suggestions on ways to improve their own use of the system. All aggregated usage information is stored in a secure ERPLY Books data warehouse facility.
Your Data is sent securely across the internet
ERPLY Books’s servers have SSL Certificates issued by certificate authority RapidSSL, so all Data transferred between users and the Service is encrypted. However, the Internet is not in itself a secure environment. Users should only enter, or instruct the importation of, Data to the database within a secure environment. This means that Your browser must support the encryption security used in connection with the Service.
ERPLY Books stores your Data in the location ERPLY Books considers will give You the most efficient access from wherever in the world You may be. Access and storage controls via the Service are however administered by ERPLY Books in Estonia as the custodian of that Data. Where You access or input Data from somewhere other than the country where the Data is stored or to be stored, You consent to that Data being transferred from one country to the other (including via any intermediate country) as a function of transmission across the internet.
ERPLY Books does not store Your credit card details
If you choose to pay for the Service by credit card, your credit card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by ERPLY Books staff..
ERPLY Books will give you access to Your Data at any time
Access to the Data may be permanently deleted by ERPLY Books 40 days after You stop paying for the Service or at Your request.
The Service utilises «cookies» and other technical measures that enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify You personally or contain any other information about You or Your Organisation, but it does identify Your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
ERPLY Books will not sell or otherwise provide Your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of personal information about You for any purpose which is not incidental to the normal use of the Service.
The Service may contain links enabling the electronic transfer of data with third-party applications. ERPLY Books takes no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of these applications.
This policy may be updated from time to time
ERPLY Books reserves the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy is effective upon the posting on this website. ERPLY Books will make every effort to communicate these changes to You via email or notification via the website.