ERPLY Books helps service entrepreneurs to focus on offering the service
As a service entrepreneur, you come into contact with many different people who want to use the service you offer. When you focus on your business activities, you don’t have time to deal with debtors, creating recurring invoices, comparing reports to analyze them, etc. It is possible to automate all such processes and make the accounting program work for you. If you set up the software exactly according to your needs, it will support your business operations, greatly simplify your life and save very valuable time that could be invested in business development.
ERPLY Books has all the functions needed by a service company:
- Cloud-based software allows access to data at any time and in any place – even when you are on vacation.
- The payroll module of ERPLY Books allows you to use the data of the time accounting software to:
- calculate employees’ salaries
- calculate the state taxes due
- send payslips to employees
- submit a TSD declaration to the Tax and Customs Board
- determine formulas for vacation pay, sick pay and other situations.
- ERPLY Books has a bank import feature that allows you to automate up to 100% of all payments.
- An automated company payroll process with ERPLY Books and time tracking software.
- Businesses of all sizes that need to manage bank payments can automate the invoices payable and invoices sent.
- If your company’s accountant goes on vacation, the payments will still go to Books and ERPLY Books will continue their work by identifying and consolidating as many payments as possible.
- In the case of sent invoices, you can monitor whether the customer has opened them, and reminders can be set if the payment deadline is exceeded.
- Invoices can be made into recurring invoices, which means that the software will automatically send out invoices according to the settings.
- The software has a reporting module where you can see, for example, a balance sheet, profit and loss statement and cash flow statement.
- Detailed views of reports show rows by account.
- With the help of a comparative report, it is possible to analyze and compare different reporting periods. You can compare, for example, two months and years.
- Reporting of project groups – if you have several different departments and want to display a report for only one department, the project and location-based report allows this.