With rounding, you must keep three primary rules in mind:
- You can find digitals after rounding from ‘Settings’→ ‘Configuration’. System will configure how many digits will be used on invoice.
- Primary rule is half even.
- When you round the invoice, a certain logic will be used. Every row will be rounded to the detail You have selected in configuration. They will be added. Invoice’s net and gross sum come from rounded sum of the invoice rows, which have been added.
Rules of this process are different in softwares (and companies). Therefore, differences might occur, which are needed to be written down somewhere:
- Use invoice rows to round invoice net sum- change the sum of some row or add a new row.
- To round VAT of the invoice, put correct sum to VAT sum form (if sum is over one dollar, then You will get an error report, because sum like that can already be corrected on invoice row).
- To round invoice total sum, open additional information about invoice and enter rounding sum to rounding form.