Creating ABA files with ERPLY Books
In order to create an ABA payment file, go to “Purchases & Expenses” > “Open Payables”. Choose the payments you want. After that, click “Export Payments to File”.
In order for the export to be successful, make sure the following requirements are met:
- Your organisation’s country is set to “Australia”
- Enter these values on your organisation’s bank sheet (top left corner):
- Bank Name: Bank code (3 letters)
- Account number: Account number of fund account
- Identificator: BSB of funds account
- Enter these values on your contact’s bank sheet (“Incomes” > “Contacts” and bank details can be seen when you enable them):
- Account number: Account number of target account
- Identificator: BSB of target account
- Choose “ABA” from the available formats.
- Click “Export Payments to File”
If everything was done correctly, the ABA file will be downloaded.