About a year ago we introduced the Swedbank integration. This has simplified accountants’ everyday work, when it comes to managing purchase and sales invoice payments. Now there is no need to download bank statements or upload payment orders – this step has been automated.
What does the “third-party cookies” mean?
When a user logs in to Swedbank and opens ERPLY Books, it will be shown in a new window inside your current window, also known as iframe. This makes ERPLY Books a third-party.
If you have disabled saving third-party cookies, then it wouldn’t be possible to open ERPLY Books via Swedbank. To avoid this situation, you can change this setting and allow your web browser to save third-party cookies. For increased security, once you have finished using the site, you can change the privacy settings back.
P.S.: browser settings don’t affect automatic payment synchronization between ERPLY Books and Swedbank.
How to solve it?
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Under Block cookies select the option Never or untick Block all cookies (depending on what version of Safari you’re using).
- Open: chrome://settings/content/cookies
- Deactivate block third-party cookies
- Options -> Privacy & Security (about:preferences#privacy)
- Choose Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended)
- Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended): ALWAYS
- Open Edge menu and choose Settings -> Advanced -> View advanced settings;
- Look for Cookies and choose Don’t block cookies;